On 25 May 2018 in Rzeszow, the 8th Conference Lean Learning Academy took place. The Conference was combined with the presentation of the results of the ILA-LEAN project.
During the Conference, in the presentation of Dr Irena Dul from Pratt & Whitney Rzeszów S.A., the industry expectations regarding employee competencies, including soft competences were presented, as well as the need to apply a new approach to teaching current students in the presentation of Dr Arkadiusz Gola from the Lublin University of Technology was emphasized.
Then, the ILA-LEAN project Partners presented issues related to the implementation of the Lean concept in the areas of office and knowledge work.
Presentations from the Conference to download:
1. Significance of soft competences of engineers for effective work in modern industry – problems and resistance – Irena Dul, Pratt & Whitney Rzeszów S.A, Rzeszów, Polska
2. Modern challenges in the education of engineers for the needs of industry – Arkadiusz Gola, Lublin University of Technology, Lublin, Poland
3. Why office and knowledge work efficiency is important? – Eija-Riitta Niinikoski, Ville Isoherranen, University of Oulu, Oulu, Finland
4. Lean concept in innovation creation process – Chandima Ratnayake, University of Stavanger, Stavanger, Norway
5. Problems and solutions of new products implementation to production – Clementina Freitas, Latino Group, Braga, Portugal
6. Improvements in office and knowledge work in a small mechanical firm – Laila Salte Gausel, Salte AS, Rogaland, Norway
7. Process mapping in office and knowledge work – Rui Sousa, University of Minho, Braga, Portugal
8. How to implement 5S in office areas? – Chiara Longhi, Centoform, Cento, Italy
9. Problems and solutions concerning the planning process – Daniel Safin, Restol Sp. z o.o., Bratkowice, Poland
10. How to access the knowledge about lean in office and knowledge work? Results of ILA-LEAN Project – Dorota Stadnicka, Rzeszow University of Technology, Poland.