„Innovative Learning Approaches for Implementation of Lean Thinking to Enhance Office and Knowledge Work Productivity”
2016 - 2018
International project co-funded by the Erasmus + Programme of the European Union
Project Number 2016-1-PL01-KA203-026293
Polish Norvegian Italian Finnish Portuguese
The ILA-LEAN project aims at developing didactic materials to improve knowledge concerning the implementation of Lean Thinking in the workplace. Most companies are aware of Lean Thinking, but it is generally usually only in practice in the production area. Many companies, however, have realised that there is much waste in other areas of the company such as in offices, therefore the knowledge and identification and thus elimination of waste would also be beneficial in these areas.
NEEDS TO BE ADDRESSED
- Lack of appeal of the existing training tools based on a playful didactic approach
- Lack of flexibility/portability in existing training tools for learning on the go.
- Increase the cooperation among educational institutions and enterprises in EU for better employability
- Increase the synergic use of up-to-date technologies, in an integrated way, with a team work approach and personal development
- Improve the effectiveness of teaching and learning of vocational contents on lean in Office and Knowledge of how it works and the workplace
- Increase the opportunity for distance learning
- Upgrade and innovate existing training tools